Posted 11 months ago
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech.
- Experience: 8 to 10 years of Industry experience (Fertilizer/Petrochemical/Oil and gas plants)
- Leading a team of engineers, having Sound knowledge of standards and codes, conversant with engineering tools and software, and with effective communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Instrument sizing calculations, DCS and INTOOLS.
- Manages all Instrumentation engineering activities, including inter-discipline coordination.
- Ensures the quality and compliance with the schedule of all instrumentation engineering activities and deliverables.
- Coordinates closely with discipline Engineers to ensure the design is fully compliant with specifications and applicable standards.
- Coordinates with vendors/customers in resolving the Technical Queries.
- Assists the Project Engineering Manager in Manpower estimation, deliverable list, work planning/forecast and effective utilization of manpower, progress monitoring, and adherence to the scheduled completion of engineering documents.
- CAD Tools experience: IN Tools, 3D Model review software, and MicroStation & AutoCAD are an advantage