Posted 1 year ago
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering), or M.E / M.Tech.
- Experience: 8 to 10 years of Industry experience (Fertilizer/Petrochemical/Oil and gas plants)
- Lead the Mechanical Department to deliver the projects as per schedule and quality.
- Knowledge of ASME codes and API / TEMA standards for static equipment (Pressure vessels, Columns, Storage tanks, Exchangers)
- Familiar with Design calculations, Preparation & Review of Mechanical Datasheets/specifications
- Preparation of MR, TBE, and Purchase specifications
- Welding procedures Specification
- Vendor drawings review and approval, Review of TPI reports, Vendor coordination, Interface studies, and coordination with other disciplines.
- Training for the team, Supporting Management, Participation in vendor meetings, attending to site queries, and visiting the site if required.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in PV-Elite, Ansys, 3D model review software, and AutoCAD.