Posted 11 months ago
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
- Experience: 2 to 5 years of Industry experience (Fertilizer/Petrochemical/Oil and gas plants)
- Experience in the design of Static equipment like pressure vessels, columns, Heat exchangers, Tanks, etc.
- Knowledge of ASME B31.3 Related Codes and Standards.
- Responsible for the preparation of Mechanical Datasheets or Specifications and Drawings.
- Preparation of detailed drawings of equipment and Fabrication drawings and BOM.
- Design of Pressure vessels using PV ELITE and detailing of vessel drawings.
- Verify documents and drawings and participate in interface studies with other disciplines and vendor meetings.
- Hands-on experience in usage of CAD Tools: PV ELITE, Ansys, MicroStation, AutoCAD.