Posted 1 year ago
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
- Experience: 2 to 5 years of Industry experience (Fertilizer/Petrochemical/Oil and gas plants)
- Knowledge of Basic & Detail Piping design engineering activities.
- 3D modeling (Equipment, civil, structure, piping, supports, cable trays, etc.), Extraction of drawings, Reports, Preparation of piping GA, and support Drawings with proven hands-on experience (operational and/or design) with recommended practices.
- Knowledge of Piping materials, Codes and standards, Statutory approval drawings/documentation
- CAD Tools experience: 3D: PDS, PDMS/E3D, SP3D; 2D Tools – MicroStation & AutoCAD.