Posted 11 months ago
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years of Industry experience (Fertilizer/Petrochemical/Oil and gas plants)
- Study and understand project contract documents and correspondence to resolve grey areas, if any, in the contract.
- Prepare the Project Execution Plan covering objectives and priorities and the directives to be followed and constraints to be imposed on the Design of the plant including the project coordination procedure.
- Organize and manage the project team assigned to assist him in successfully completing the project and ensure the project team is fully conversant with the Project Execution Plan.
- Review the periodical progress reports to the client.
- Control the distribution of information to and from the company between the company and the Client and other bodies.
- Conduct periodic Project Co-ordination Meetings with the lead engineers
- Liaise with client on all matters relating to the project including overall progress, approval of documents, client’s obligations, and progress
- Obtain Completion / Acceptance Certificates from the clients.
- Prepare and sign Project Closure Report.
- Ensure that cost and work hours are properly monitored, reported, and take preventive/corrective action where necessary.
- Proficient with MS Office, Primavera, and MS Project