Posted 11 months ago
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering), or M.E / M.Tech.
- Experience: 5 to 8 years of Industry experience (Fertilizer/Petrochemical/Oil and gas plants)
- Process Engineer proficient in Basic & Detail engineering activities like process flow diagram, heat & mass balance, piping & instrumentation diagram, line sizing & pressure drop calculations, equipment design, cause & effect, MSD, flare load thermal calculation for heat exchangers, Vessel Sizing, PSV calculation, operating & control philosophy, Control Valve Sizing, Process Datasheet, equipment datasheet,
- Knowledge of various safety reviews HAZOP, SIL, QRA, HAZID, ENVID, PSSR
- Software Knowledge: MS Office, AutoCAD, HYSYS
- Obtain/assimilate relevant design input from the Lead Engineer and others in Project and incorporate it into the deliverables.
- Ensure preparation of design deliverables with due consideration for applicable Codes & Standards.
- Ensure prompt Coordination with the other Engineering disciplines.
- Ensure appropriate checking & review of all documents/drawings before release at any Revision status.
- Assist lead in work planning, progress monitoring, and adherence to the scheduled completion of engineering documents.
- Assist Lead Engineer in all departmental functions