Job Title: Planning Engineer
Qualification: B.Tech (Civil/ Mech)
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Roles and responsibilities for Planning Engineer:
- Preparing detailed project plan, schedule for identified projects, project planning and control activities for large EPC projects in Oil & Gas and Fertilizers using primavera project P6.
- Ensuring baseline updating, critical path analysis, fast tracking, crashing, revision, and catch-up plans for running projects.
- Understanding of Engineering deliverables with procurement services associated and construction activities performed in each phase.
- Being responsible for project monitoring and control support for identified projects by generating MIS reports, project progress report, review sheet and S Curve
- Maintaining Master Project Schedule of all running and forecast projects to support resource planning, project look ahead analysis and gap analysis.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring schedule at different stages of project.
- Establishing and maintaining project reporting system.
- Review of the contractors, Vendors, project schedule.
- Resource loading analysis like Manpower, Machinery , and material.
- Invoice preparation for the owners, invoice and progress review for the contractors and vendors.
- Being responsible for project schedule tracking and follow up.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports for the owners, clients.
- Pending purchase order tracking and follow-up Your background
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 6+years of relevant experience in project planning and control activities for large EPC projects.
- Knowledge of Project Management processes
- Good data management and analytical skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel and power point presentation.