Job Title: CAD Draftsman
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
Experience Level: 2-4 years
- Reporting to Department Lead Engineer
- Communication & coordination with assigned job engineer.
- Plan the work according to priorities as instructed by the job engineer.
- Better preparation / presentation skills of the drawings including details required.
- Before releasing the drawings to the job engineer, cross check the modification / changes have been done properly.
- Ensure appropriate checking & review of all drawings before release at any revision status.
- Communicate all the modifications/changes done to job engineer.
- Ensure that the delivery of drawings are asper schedule and Quality including checking and updating time.
- Education: ITI / Diploma in Mechanical engineering.
- Experience: 2-4 years as draftsmen in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical / Chemical plants industry.
- Trained in / working knowledge and hands on experience of CAD Tools: AutoCAD & MicroStation.
- Knowledge of drawings template & scale settings, Layer management, X-Ref, Attributes creation, printing / plotting etc.
- 3D modelling software tools PDS/PDMS/E3D/ SP3D & Navis Works knowledge and experience is an added advantage.